Happy Mother's Day!
Here's to simpler times.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- Now We Know – Bill Clinton Cost His Wife the Presidency. (Washington Post)
- Creating Simple Rules for Complex Decisions. (HBR)
- Quantum Computing Demands a Whole New Kind of Programmer. (SingularityHub)
- Christian Governor in Indonesia Found Guilty of Blasphemy against Islam. (New York Times)
- Just How Crazy is the Trump Presidency? (FastCoD)
- Forbes Small Giants 2017: America's Best Small Companies. (Forbes)
- Apple Becomes First US Firm to Cross $800B Market Cap Threshold. (AppleInsider)
- IBM Faces Credit Rating Cut from S&P. (FT)
- Businessmen Start to Replace Soldiers as Israel’s Political Heroes. (Economist)
- It's Happening Again – And the Last 2 Times this Happened, The S&P 500 Fell by 57% and 19%. (Fool)