My experience is that you tend to see the same people on the way up … as you do on the way down.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye recently. Hope you find something interesting.
- Anonymous Bidder Pays $3.3 Million for Lunch with Warren Buffett. (New York Times)
- What If Your Business Was So Intelligent that Nothing Came as a Surprise. (Medium)
- Here's Why You Shouldn't Multitask, According to an MIT Neuroscientist. (Southernliving)
- Why No One Answers Their Phone Anymore. (The Atlantic)
- What is the 80/20 Rule? How the Pareto Principle Will Supercharge Your Productivity. (HubSpot)
- The Stock Market is on Pace to Hit Another, More Impactful Trillion-dollar Milestone. (Finance)
- Too Little Too Late': Bankruptcy Booms among Older Americans. (New York Times)
- THE MOST AMAZING STORY about BITCOIN YOU'VE EVER HEARD. (James Altucher)
- Why AI Isn't the Death of Jobs. (McKinsey)
- Los Angeles' Median Home Price Nears $1 Million as Fierce Bidding Wars Continue. (Forbes)