While there, this sign caught my eye. A fake Obama urges users to buy genuine Microsoft.
Here is a chart showing that the Dow Jones Industrial Average is trading near its recent highs.
Time will tell if the rally holds. Many traders are happy that the markets have worked-off some of the over-bought condition without a major pull-back from recent highs. It seems like a healthy base for a Santa Claus Rally.
Business Posts Moving the Markets that I Found Interesting This Week:
- Mixed Messages: Will the Real Warren Buffett Please Stand Up? (HumbleStudent)
- Perhaps the Flash-Crash Taught Exchanges Something. (Bloomberg)
- As Prices Rise, So Do Questions About Commodity Speculators. (Economist)
- Study Claims Twitter Mood Predicts Stock Market Changes. (HuffingtonPost)
- BusinessWeek's List of America's Best Young Entrepreneurs. (BusinessWeek)
- More Posts Moving the Markets.
Lighter Ideas and Fun Links that I Found Interesting This Week
- Re-Inventing Libraries to Remain Relevant in the Digital Age. (LATimes)
- Color E-Ink to Comes to E-Readers. (NYTimes)
- Preparing for the Supercomputer War with China. (KurzweilAI)
- Twitter’s Official Analytics Product Has Arrived. (Mashable)
- Portion Size, Then vs. Now. (DivineCaroline)
- More Posts with Lighter Ideas and Fun Links.