My week flew by. Meetings, site visits, too many business meals at restaurants seemingly conspiring to make a 300 pounder out of me.
Here are some of the links that caught my eye or attention … hope you find something interesting.
Business Posts Moving the Markets that I Found Interesting This Week:
- Why Record Corporate Profits Might Not Be Good for the U.S. Economy. (Slate)
- "Something's Brewing" Behind These Fascinating Financial Times. (HL)
- 24 Signs Warning Something Is Wrong With Our Economy. (BusinessInsider)
- Hong Kong & Singapore Closing in on NY as Dominant Hedge-Fund Hub. (efinance)
- Creative Destruction: Japan and the Economics of Natural Disasters. (NewYorker)
- More Posts Moving the Markets.
Lighter Ideas and Fun Links that I Found Interesting This Week
- Four Reasons Any Action Is Better than None. Makes Sense. (HBR)
- Genetically Modified Cows Produce 'Human' Milk. (Telegraph)
- College Grants for Vegans? Students Tap Unusual Sources for Financial Aid. (WSJ)
- Why the Cloud Is Actually the Safest Place for Your Data. (Mashable)
- Guess Who Doesn't Tweet? 87% name recognition, But Only 7% Use It. (MediaPost)
- More Posts with Lighter Ideas and Fun Links.