Looking for something to read? Here are some ideas.
Business Posts Moving the Markets that I Found Interesting Recently:
- Man vs. Machine on Wall Street – How Computers Beat the Market. (Atlantic)
- 5 Lies That Economists Are Feeding Us. (Money)
- If Regulation Didn't Kill IPOs … What Did? (Fortune)
- Don’t Believe the Chart – Is the US Dollar Dropping Like a Stone? (ZeroHedge)
- NSA Investigating Nasdaq Hack. Was a Nation-State Involved? (Wired)
- More Posts Moving the Markets.
Lighter Ideas and Fun Links that I Found Interesting Recently:
- What if Peter Drucker Taught Enterprise 2.0 Strategy? (SlideShare)
- Several Things You Can Learn from Tim Ferriss about Power. (HarvardBizReview)
- Meet the Billionaires Who Tweet: Here's what they have to say … (Forbes)
- A Study You Can Use: Infrequent Sex May Raise Risk Of Heart Attack. (NPR)
- A Collection of 60 Completely Unusable Stock Photos. (BuzzFeed)
- More Posts with Lighter Ideas and Fun Links.