News just out that Osama Bin Laden has been killed. Do you think the news will effect markets this week? Emotion is a powerful driver of markets.
Here are some of the links that caught my eye or attention … hope you find something interesting.
Business Posts Moving the Markets that I Found Interesting This Week:
- Big Money VC Deals are Back. (GigaOm)
- Amazon's Web Hosting Problems are Incredibly Bullish for the Cloud. (Pearlman)
- Does it Matter that S&P Cut its Outlook on US debt? (FT)
- Nobel Laureate Stiglitz Calls for New Reserve Currency. (CrossingWallStreet)
- The Fed vs. Other Central Banks – Are Strategies Diverging? (Barrons)
- More Posts Moving the Markets.
Lighter Ideas and Fun Links that I Found Interesting This Week
- The Worst Failure of All Is Wasting a Failure. (Harvard Business Review)
- Your iPhone's Watching You. Should You Care? (CNet FAQs)
- Thinking the Way Animals Do … Insights From Autism. (Temple Grandin)
- Smart Pills: Is There a Downside to Brain-Enhancing Drugs? (Independent.UK)
- How Someone Got a Blank Book to the Top of the Amazon Charts. (RealBusiness)
- More Posts with Lighter Ideas and Fun Links.