These are a few of the links and items that caught my eye recently.
Since this is Memorial Day, here is something to think about.
Business Posts Moving the Markets that I Found Interesting This Week:
- Has George Soros Signaled the End of Gold and Silver's Bull Market? (SafeHaven)
- Sony Posts a $3.2 Billion Loss – Its Third Straight Annual Net Loss. (Reuters)
- Silicon Valley's New Tech Bubble: Has Irrational Exuberance Returned? (Economist)
- U.S. Falls Behind Overseas Markets as Stock Listings Down 43% Since 1997. (WSJ)
- Is the U.S. Postal Service Near Collapse? (BusinessWeek)
Lighter Ideas and Fun Links that I Found Interesting This Week
- Frontline Leadership: How Cadets Learn to Be "Clutch" & Succeed Under Pressure. (HBR)
- Stephen Fry on "What I Wish I'd Known When I Was 18". (Vimeo)
- Why Emotional Pain Can Feel Like a Punch in the Stomach. (BodyOdd)
- E-books Overtake Print Book Sales – Is This the Tipping Point? (CNet &CSM)
- Do You Know the States? Semi-Mindless, But Fun, Puzzles. (V1 & V2)