Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
Two scary things stood out. U.S. debt is growing to magical proportions … and the final installment of the Harry Potter series, The Deathly Hallows, set box office records.
- Is Facebook Worth $100 Billion? (WSJ)
- U.S. Venture Fundraising Up 20 Percent In First Half Of 2011. (Techcrunch)
- The CME Closed the Pork Belly Futures Market. (NYTimes)
- Why Forecasts Fail and What to Do Instead. (MIT_SloanReview)
- Are the Machines Taking over Wall Street? Program Trading and HFT accounts for 70% of daily volume. (CNBC)
- Where Can You Win? (Venturebent)
- Top 10 Most Expensive Cities. You won't guess who's #1 on the list. (Moneyland)
- The Chinese Way of Hacking. (FastCompany)
- Google+ Might Be One Heck of a Trojan Horse. (TechCrunch)
- Because of Constitution Error, North Dakota is Not a State – and Never Has Been. (Time)