It was a hot week.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- Hedge Funds Cutting Risk: Soros Leads Way. (EconomicTimes)
- CEO Confidence Falls to Grim Ten-Month Low. (CEONet)
- If You Can Calculate Risk, You Can Make Better Judgments. Video (Do)
- What the U.S. Debt Deal Means for the Global Economy. (Curiouscapitalist)
- Did Obama Capitulate – Or Was It a Cagey Move? Was 'losing' part of a winning strategy? (WPost)
- Why Steve Jobs Couldn’t Find a Job Today. (Forbes)
- Obama Turns 50 Despite Republican Opposition. (Theonion)
- 13 Infographics For Entrepreneurs. (WG)
- Great Decision Tree: Do You Have a Problem in Your Life? (LH)
- How to Protect Your Home While Traveling. (Stratfor)