With the economy and markets taking so much of the press, perhaps unemployment has become less of a concern for the current administration?
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- Disapproval Rate for Congress at Record 82% After Debt Talks. (NYTimes)
- Kass: Blame the Quants and High Frequency Traders. (Barrons)
- Putin Says U.S. is a Parasite on the Global Economy. (Reuters)
- Timeline of Fiscal Catalysts for the 2nd-Half Of 2011 from Golman Sachs. (ZH)
- The iPad Just Ate 11% Of The PC Market. Welcome to a Post-PC World? (SFGate)
It would be the 4th-biggest computer brand in the world, after HP, Dell, & Lenovo.
- The Top 20 Reasons Startups Fail. (BusinessInsider)
- The Blueprint for the Perfect Blog Post. (Infographic) (B2C)
- Forgetting: New Research Shows That We Control What We Remember (Science)
- Dear Yankee: Eight things you ought to know about Rick Perry. (TexasMonthly)
- Eating the Dollar’s Lunch: The Price of a Big Mac Is Now $17.19 in Zurich. (Zerohedge)