Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
As bad as it gets here, at least we have choices. In Russia, they have a choice.
- IPOs Postponed at Record Pace Globally. (Bloomberg)
- Applying Moneyball Lessons to Big Data Analysis. (DataCenterKnowledge)
- When Market Dynamics Change, So Must Your Style. (VaderCapital)
- Silicon Valley’s Undertaker: ‘We’re Anticipating a Major Fallout’. (PE-Hub)
- Algorithmic Trading is Not High Frequency Trading. (Talkfast)
- The Simple Shapes of Startups. (AshMaurya)
- How Should We Make Hard Decisions? Feeling Can Beat Thinking. (Wired)
- Chinese City Wiped Off Map: 4.5MM Residents Told City No Longer Exists. (Newser)
- How Will You Die? Infographic Based on Age, Sex & Ethnicity. (DailyInfo)
- Zappos CEO Gives Employees Free Private Jet Service. (Launch)