The Texas governor is trying to turn his recent stumble into an opportunity. He is asking supporters to pitch in a few dollars for every agency they would abolish.
Here are two excuses Perry could use to explain what happened.
- "Actually there were three reasons I messed up last night. One was the nerves, two was the headache and three was, and three, uh, uh. Oops."
- "I had a five-hour energy drink six hours before the debate."
For more, here is a link to Rick Perry's 'Letterman' Appearance: GOP Presidential Candidate Reads List Of 'Top 10 Rick Perry Excuses'.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- 100 Must See Interviews With the World's Most Successful Entrepreneurs. (Under30CEO)
- How 'Big Data' is Transforming Business. (McKinseyQuarterly)
- Tech Giants to Feds – “We Need Free Trade for Data”. (GigaOm)
- Why Your "TQ" May Matter More Than Your "IQ". (Harvard Business Review)
- Your Brain Knows a Lot More Than You Realize. Our Rarely Considered Subconscious (Discover)
- Berkshire Earnings Decline 24% on Derivatives – Bloomberg. (Bloomberg)
- Buffett Broadened Portfolio by Spending $23.9 Billion in Q3. What does he think he knows? (BW)
- Apple Captures 52% of Phone Industry Profits With Just 4.2% of the Market. (Venturebeat)
- Al Gore Blames Algos, But Aren’t Humans at Fault? (HuffingtonPost)
- Jon Corzine on Recovering from Tragedy. Interesting After His MF Global Resignation. (BigThink)