As I'm sure you've heard, the Mayan Calendar ends this coming December. While some believe this foretells something – others argue that it doesn't mean anything.
Bad news if you were going to base your trading plan on a December Apocalypse.
With that out of the way, now you'll have more time to plan for the upcoming Chinese New Year … Prepare to Enter the "Year of the Dragon".
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- 10 Mega Business Trends to Watch For In 2012. (Forbes)
- Goal Obsession: The Flaw That Creates More Flaws. (FastCompany)
- Outsourcing Resolutions: How to Make Your New Year's Resolutions Stick. (WSJ)
- Go 'Semi-Vegan' for a Better Diet. Dropping meat once a week helps. (Newser)
- First Siri, Now Threat Detection. Inside SRI’s Amazing R&D Laboratory. (Wired)
- The Wisdom of Crowd Dynamics: Why Care How Pedestrians Behave? (Economist)
- M&A Market: Cash-Rich Firms Sit Tight, Fearing Government Meddling. (CNBC)
- What Will Happen in Europe in 2012? (RealMoney)
- Indonesia Regains Investment Grade after 14 Years. (BBC)
- Do Hedge Funds Have Less to Fear in 2012? (Opalesque)