Election years are interesting.
Many believe that the Presidential Election Cycle affects the stock market.
Perhaps there is an easier explanation …
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- Rocks In Their Heads? Deep-Pockets Dreamers Pursue Asteroid Mining. (TheDaily)
- What Is Strategy? Choices made to maximize long-term value? (Strategy-Business)
- Are Superstitions Rational? Interesting. (WhyWeReason)
- A Profitable Exercise Merger – Combining Running with Walking. (HuffPost)
- Take a Moment to Watch This Rendition of “Flight of the Bumble-Bee”. Wow! (YouTube)
- China Tells IPO Bankers to 'Like' Facebook. (CNBC)
- Stratfor's 2nd Quarter GeoPolitical Forecast. Lots of stuff to consider. (Stratfor)
- The Fed in 57 Words. (SmartMoney)
- Employers Likely to Step In If Obamacare Health Law Is Overturned. (Google)
- Does US Airways and American Need Each Other? What Are Merger Benefits? (WSJ)