An Undeniable Truth: If You Do It — It Will Be Done!
Not the only way … but it works.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- For the 3rd Time, Facebook is Poised to Build a Phone. (Newser)
- Major Movements in Philosophy as Minimalist Geometric Graphics. (Brainpickings)
- Bloomberg Plans a Ban on Large Sugared Drinks. (NYTimes)
- Wide Screen. All baby boomers should get tested for hepatitis C, CDC says (TheDaily)
- Chart Detailing How Many iTunes Downloads, Spotify Streams, and So Forth It Takes For a Musician To Make Minimum Wage. (VillageVoice)
- Too Many Seed Investment Choices. A good sign for economy … (Feld)
- Amazon.com Has Altered the VC Business as We Know It. (Geekwire)
- Why Investors Should Take a Long, Hard Look at Southeast Asia. (SGEntrepreneurs)
- A Rich Backlash. An influx of the super-wealthy begins to annoy Singaporeans. (Daily)
- Eurozone Equities Panic Sale Warning. Private investors have been warned not to panic-sell their shareholdings in the deepening crisis in Europe. (FT)