Here is a graphic that explains how what matters changes over time. Do you agree?
via I Love Charts.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- 6 Questions for the Man Who Invented the iPod. (Inc.)
- What is Big Data? – An Introduction to the Big Data Landscape. (O'Reilly)
- Cheetahs Attack Woman as Husband Snaps Photos. Surprised? (Video)
- In Libya, the Captors Have Become the Captive. Strange to imagine. (NYTimes)
- The Gruesome History of Eating Corpses as Medicine. (Smithsonian)
- Heads I Win, Tails You Lose. Hedge funder bets on colossal failure. (TheDaily)
- Europeans Ambivalent to the Euro, Survey Finds. (Time)
- Gold Bar Demand in China Surged 51% to 213.9 Tons In 2011. (ZeroHedge)
- Robert Shiller's Mission to Redeem Finance. (Chronicle)
- Dallas Fed Proposes Ending "Too Big To Fail", Urges Removal of Failed CEOs, Breakup of Banks. (GlobalEconomicAnalysis)