You can learn a lot by watching puppies. Barley, here, is sporting the "Cone of Shame" … which was our attempt to stop him from licking his nether-region till it was swollen and raw.
Despite our best efforts, Barley has figured-out how to contort his body and use his prehensile tongue to get the job done anyway.
I guess Charles Darwin was right … "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change."
Most find a way to get what they must have.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- How Visionaries See the Future. (PandoDaily)
- Reframing Failure as Intentional Iteration. The secret to success may be trying more stuff. (IAC)
- This Quick Trick Can Vastly Improve The iPhone's Fingerprint Scanner. (HuffPost)
- Top Spotify Playlists for Your Every Mood. (Mashable)
- The Top Five Vitamins You Should Not Take. (Forbes)
- Goldman Expects More Banks To Be Like Goldman Next Year. (Quartz)
- Palantir, a Big Data Tech Company, Raises $100MM at a $9 Billion Valuation. (NYTimes)
- 12 Smart Money Moves to Make Before the End of 2013. (Forbes)
- 15 Highest Paid CEOs in America. (BusinessInsider)
- Minimum Wage Was Once Enough To Keep a Family of 3 Out of Poverty. How much do you think is now needed? – (The Atlantic)