First they will laugh … Then they will copy.
Don't give up.
"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~ Thomas A. Edison
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- Do Entrepreneurs Have an Optimism Bias — Or Do You Have a Pessimism Bias? (HBR)
- Why Positive Encouragement Works Better Than Criticism, According to Science. (Buffer)
- 'Hey Dumbass, Say Something Nice to Your Wife' — There's an App for That. (Mashable)
- 21 Awkward Cards For Your Confusing Modern Relationships. (HuffingtonPost)
- You'll Be Surprised How Many Donuts worth of Sugar Are in These 10 Everyday Foods. (BI)
- That Viral Chart Predicting Another 1929 Stock-Market Crash? It's Absurd. (The Atlantic)
- This Good News Might Actually Be Bad News: Americans Are Borrowing Big Again. (Quartz)
- Do Stress Hormones Fuel Volatility In Financial Markets? (LATimes)
- The Average Successful Startup Raises $41M, Exits at $242.9M. (TechCrunch)
- Accidental Tax Break Saves Wealthiest Americans $100 Billion. (Yahoo Finance)