Tech can be sexy … but this headline surprised me. "Tokyo Robots Drawing Crowds at Cabaret." Would you pay to watch "female" robots at a club?
No, not those kind of robots … there is a video.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- The Most Popular 20 TED Talks [as of now]. (TED)
- Leadership Is About Emotion. (Forbes)
- Top 10 Trends in Business Intelligence for 2014. (TableauSoftware)
- 1 In 4 Americans Thinks The Sun Goes Around The Earth, Survey Says. (NPR)
- The Future Of Relationships: 10 Ways We'll Be Dating, Having Sex, And Breaking Up In 2025. (FastCoExist)
- 5 Tech Trends That Will Change How People Conduct Business This Year. (Tech)
- Expect More Tech Acquisitions in 2014. (TIME)
- Here Are The Asset Classes Hedge Funds Are Loving and Hating Right Now. (Insider)
- Rising riches: 1 in 5 in US Reaches Affluence. (BigStory)
- The Truth About the 'One Percent'. The typical 'rich' person works for a salary. Only 18% are in the financial industry. (Wall Street Journal)