If ignorance is bliss … Why are the ignorant so angry?
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- Don’t Make a Resolution; Find a Word. (Leadership Freak)
- Isaac Asimov’s 1964 Predictions about What the World Would Look Like in 2014. (OpenCulture)
- IBM's Artificial Intelligence Problem, or Why Watson Can't Get a Job. (Businessweek)
- Scientist: Cats Think You Are Just a Big, Stupid Cat. (CNet News)
- The Top Six Vitamins You Should Not Take. (Forbes)
- Why the West Sells Gold and China Buys It. (FuturesMag)
- Big Data Keeps Getting Bigger. Can Google Trends Predict the Market? (Forbes)
- How Many Turns in a Screw? Big Data Knows. Imagine this level of precision in trading. (WSJ)
- Trench Warfare Comes to Algobot Land. (MotherJones)
- Correlation vs Causation. (ChartPorn)