Informational Presentations aren't usually funny. This one at least tries to be.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- How To Avoid Your Own Brain's Biases | Errors We Live By. (BigThink)
- How to Have an Honest Data-Driven Debate – Michael Schrage. (Harvard Business Review)
- Gibberish-Loaded Fake Papers Are Flooding Academia. (TechDirt)
- The Best Time to Book a Plane Ticket, According to New Study. (HuffingtonPost)
- Inside the Most Expensive Home For Sale in America. (Bloomberg Video)
- The Astounding Power of "Economic Elites". (Yahoo Finance)
- Greed Is Good: A 300-Year History of a Dangerous Idea. (The Atlantic)
- A Simple Way to Sidestep High-Frequency Traders. (Daily Reckoning)
- Amazon Offers Workers $5,000 to Quit, But It’s Not Crazy. (Yahoo Finance)
- The Plug-and-Play Luxury Home. Futuristic features to woo the Jetson set. (Wall Street Journal)