Does writing something with a #Hashtag constitute "doing something"?
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- The One Sign Something Is About To Go Wrong–And What You Can Do Before It Does. (Forbes)
- Practice Not As Important As Thought For Success, Study Says. (PopSci)
- Evernote CEO: Apps Will Become Obsolete. (Fortune Tech)
- Virtual Girlfriends Gaining Popularity in Japan. (BusinessInsider)
- 5 TED Talks That May Change Your View on Life. (Entrepreneur)
- 91% of Democrats See Hillary As Likely 2016 Nominee. (Rasmussen)
- Here's Where The World's Richest Families Put Their Fortunes. (BusinessInsider)
- What Makes a Great Trader? An Interview with Jack Schwager. (CFA)
- Software Is Eating Investment Management. (AbnormalReturns)
- The Big Four Economic Indicators: What They're Telling Us About the Economy. (Advisor)