What do you call someone who constantly asks for your advice, but doesn't take it?
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- How the Internet of Things Changes Business Models. (Harvard Business Review)
- The 12 Most Popular Free Online Courses for Professionals. (BusinessInsider)
- Would You Hire These Famous People Based On Their Former Job Applications? (FC)
- And The Biggest Threat To The Internet Is … (Forbes)
- Electromagnetic Warfare Is Here. A briefcase-size radio weapon could wreak havoc in our networked world (Spectrum)
- P&G's Plan to Ditch Half of Its Brands. (Businessweek)
- $1 Million City: S.F. median home price hits 7 figures for 1st time. (SFGate)
- Renters Trading Size for Frills Fuel U.S. Apartment Boom. (Bloomberg)
- A World Without Water – Thinking About the Threat of Scarcity to Companies. (FT)
- The Invisible Economy. Techniques for measuring economic performance are obsolete. (Atlantic)