California's Drought is creating a new Gold Rush.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- How Machine Learning Will Fuel Huge Innovation Over The Next 5 Years. (VentureBeat)
- Truths & Illusions: The Profound Importance of Thinking Fast and Slow. (HuffPost)
- Why Sadness Lasts Longer Than Other Emotions. (BPS Research Digest)
- George Zimmer on His 'Uber for Tailors'. On-demand tailoring service. (Esquire)
- When ‘Moneyball’ Meets Medicine. (NYTimes)
- Dear Future Self, Are you Rich? Are You Wealthy? (Medium)
- Eight Reasons You Make Bad Financial Decisions. (The Guardian)
- Supercomputers Make Discoveries That Scientists Can't. (NewScientist)
- Billionaires Versus Big Oil. Betting on new tech that could displace fossil fuels (Fortune)
- Jamie Dimon Is Now a Billionaire, and He Got There in an Unusual Way. (Bloomberg)