Not everything is new yet.
You've seen kids trying to swipe restaurant menus like an iPad, only to be confused why it doesn't show them something else.
Well, following the same logic, the slot in your car must be good for something; right?
In case you are curious … no, this doesn't work.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- Cars are ‘Ultimate Mobile Device’ and other Apple Insights. (Cult of Mac)
- Why Today’s Automobile Industry Looks a Lot Like IBM in 1985. (TechCrunch)
- Diet that Mimics Fasting May Boost Health. (Futurity)
- 20 Quotes to Inspire Successful Innovation. (Mindjet)
- Malcolm Gladwell on the Surprising Upsides of Being a Loser. (Wired)
- A World of Pain. The giants of global finance are in trouble. (Economist)
- Financial Services Invaded by Robots and AI. (TFB)
- Eight Reasons You Make Bad Financial Decisions. (TheGuardian)
- Math Is Hard (for Journalists). (Wall Street Journal)
- Apple's Carplay and Google's Android Auto Will Soon Dominate Connected Car Services. (BusinessInsider)