Oh good … The Markets went up on Friday. Everything must be back to normal.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- Ten Tech Predictions for 2016. (Re/code)
- Which Big Tech Firm Won the Most Patents in 2015? (Fortune)
- The Theory of Everything – And Then Some. (Slate)
- 36 Pictures to See Which Muscle You’re Stretching. (MYLH)
- The Reason Why Some Men Like Big Boobs, According to Science. (Details)
- Why Bank of America Just Said To Go Long "Cash & Volatility", in Charts. (ZeroHedge)
- America’s Best Forecaster — Again and Again. (MarketWatch)
- FinTech Stalking Wall Street. (DealBreaker)
- Beware: IRS Now Has Six Years To Audit Your Taxes, Up From Three. (Forbes)
- By 2050, There Will Be Nearly 10 Billion People on Earth, But Just 13% Will Be in High-Income Countries. (WSJ)