A different kind of bear market … Does a tough week for China really affect the rest of the world that much?
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- Two Nobel Prize Winners Figured Out the Perfect Salary for Happiness. (BizInsider)
- Why 2015 Was a Breakthrough Year in Artificial Intelligence. (Bloomberg)
- Sex, Love and Robots: Is This the End of Intimacy? (The Guardian)
- Here’s What the World Will Be Like in 2045, According to DARPA's Top Scientists. (TechInsider)
- If You're Basically Addicted to Cheese, There Could Be a Good Reason Why. (Mic)
- Yale's Chief Investment Officer Thinks America's Stock Markets Are Broken. (NYTimes)
- Bernie Sanders Sent a Harsh Holiday Card to Wall St. and the Federal Reserve. (Compliancex)
- 2015: The Year VCs Invested Like Drunken Sailors, Even As Exits Faded. (VentureBeat)
- The Secret of The FinTech Unicorns. (Lets Talk Payments)
- "We've Never Seen Anything Like This" – Dumbfounded Central Bankers Brace For "Rolling Series Of Crises". (ZeroHedge)