A note to the universe … Sometimes, I just want someone to hug me and say, “I know it’s hard. You’re going to be OK. Here are chocolate and $10 million dollars."
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- Being Easily Distracted Could Just Mean You're a Genius, Says Science. (Details)
- Desperate for Slumber in Delhi, Homeless Encounter a ‘Sleep Mafia’. (NYTimes)
- This Is Why You Should Sleep on Your Left Side (Backed by Science). (Lifehack)
- This Is What Happens When You Reply To Spam Email. (TED)
- Apple sponsoring Super Bowl host committee with free products and equipment but declined to be included in marketing. (9to5mac)
- Oil Is Cheaper Than Milk and Water. (ValueWalk)
- Richest 1% Now Wealthier Than the Rest of the World. (Bloomberg)
- The 50 Richest People On Earth. (Business Insider)
- 2016: The Year We Began Mining the Moon. (TDB)
- The Rise of the Artificially Intelligent Hedge Fund. (Wired)