This photo is corny, and so is the slogan: Success comes in cans – not cannots.
I took the photo in a friend's office. Yet, what isn't corny is that they had the intent and the idea, then took the time and effort to print the labels to re-cover pinto bean cans.
It grew on me to the point that I asked for one of them … and it is now in my office.
The power isn't just in the message. It's in what you make it mean.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- Malcolm Gladwell: This Is How You Develop True Expertise. (Inc)
- As A.I. Gets Smarter, Humans Need to Stop Being Sore Losers. (DigitalTrends)
- Cuba's Charming, Tragic Time Warp. (USAToday)
- Why the Future is Going to Disappoint Us. (Washington Post)
- Are You Ready For Man-Made Meat? (The Economist)
- Jim Rogers: There's a 100% Probability of a U.S. Recession Within a Year. (Bloomberg)
- The Problem with Average. (The Irrelevant Investor)
- Technology is Disrupting Everything. (TechCrunch)
- Who are the Richest Tech Leaders & What are They Doing with Their Money? (Particle)
- You've Earned a Fortune in Airline Miles, Here are the Economics of Exactly How to Spend Them. (Quartz)