Clinton versus Sanders: Objects in the rear-view mirror may be closer than you'd expect.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- The iPhone's Technology is Indistinguishable from Magic – That's Now a Problem. (MO)
- Read This If You Use Your Smartphone To Avoid Reality. (Huffington Post)
- What Do Chimp ‘Temples’ Tell Us About the Evolution of Religion? (New Scientist)
- Bottom Class: America’s Airlines Are Introducing a Class Below Economy. (Economist)
- Delta's President Says He Doesn't Want People to Use Miles to Fly Free Anymore. (VFTW)
- You've Been Warned: This is a Bear Market Rally. (Doug Kass)
- This Ex-Apple Executive Got Hired to Run the Word's Largest Hedge Fund. (Fortune)
- 3 Reasons Saudi Arabia Freaking Out about Cash. (Business Insider)
- The Fed's "Dots" – Downgraded Economic Outlook Implies Fewer Rate Hikes. (ZH)
- President Trump as 'Big a Risk' to the Economy as Jihadi Terrorism. (Mashable)