Sometimes words matter … Sometimes things speak for themselves.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- If You Want to Succeed in Business, Think like a Shark. (Huffington Post)
- An Ivy League Professor Explains Chaos Theory, the Prisoner's Dilemma, and Why Math Isn't Really Boring. (BI)
- Alibaba’s Jack Ma: the Problem with Counterfeits is They’re “Better Quality” Than Authentic Luxury Goods. (Quartz)
- 11 ‘Smart’ Gadgets that Totally Exist. (TechInsider)
- Is There Really a Five-second Rule about Food on the Floor? (Apple)