They stood so he could sit … Or, he picked his bench, let him sit on it.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- What to Expect from Apple's September 7 Event. (MacRumors)
- How Russia Often Benefits When Julian Assange Reveals the West’s Secrets. (NYT)
- The Uncomfortable Truth about Autonomous Cars. (Burrus)
- FDA Orders Antibacterials Removed from Consumer Soaps. (NBCNews)
- Election Update: as the Race Tightens, Don’t Assume the Electoral College Will Save Clinton. (FiveThirtyEight)
- The 2016 Back-to-School Reading List. (GoldmanSachs)
- The Coming Storm for Global Financial Markets. (Bloomberg)
- Japanese Government Now the Largest Shareholder of 474 Big Companies. (ZeroHedge)
- China Has All but Ended the Charade of a Peaceful Rise. (BusinessInsider)
- Apple Must Pay Ireland $14.5 Billion in Unpaid Taxes. (PCW)