I've been sent this by a couple people. Thought it was funny.
What do you think the aftermath will be for Hillary?
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- The 1,024 Ways Clinton or Trump Could Have Won the Election. (NYT)
- A Leadership Lesson from Howard Schultz. (Forbes)
- Science Isn’t Broken. (FiveThirtyEight)
- This Chart Shows Who Marries CEOs, Doctors, Chefs and Janitors. (Bloomberg)
- 13 Reasons Why People Have Sex. (PsychologyToday)
- Democracy is War by Other Means. (ZeroHedge)
- Countdown to Armageddon: a Deferral. (Macro-man)
- How Markets Will React to the U.S. Elections. (Bloomberg)
- Betting Sites See Record Wagering on U.S. Presidential Election. (Reuters)
- The Case against Democracy. (NewYorker)