It was cold in Dallas this weekend … below freezing.
In contrast, it's officially colder than Mars in Canada
Don't stick your tongue on any flag poles.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- Clinton Campaign to Participate in the Wisconsin Recount — Plus Michigan and Pennsylvania If They Happen. (TW)
- America’s Top Spy Talks Snowden Leaks and Our Ominous Future. (Pocket)
- The Strange Psychology of Stress and Burnout. (Pocket)
- A New Program Judges If You’re a Criminal from Your Facial Features. (MotherBoard)
- 3 New, Must-Read Quotes from Tesla Motors, Inc. CEO Elon Musk. (FoxBusiness)
- How Apple Lost China to Two Unknown Local Smartphone Makers. (Bloomberg)
- ‘A Rude Shock’: Indians Describe Life after Narendra Modi’s Currency Ban. (New York Times)
- NASA's New 'Intruder Alert' System Spots an Incoming Asteroid. (NPR)
- Is the Age of Asset Management Over? (FinanceMagnates)
- Immigration, World Poverty and Gumballs. (YouTube)