The new normal.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- Putin Implies the U.S. is ‘Stupid’, Talks about NATO ‘Falling Apart’. (ValueWalk)
- Anti-Semitic Incidents Rose a Whopping 86% in the First 3 Months of 2017. (Apple)
- Beyond Alt: Understanding the New Far Right. (NYMag)
- Malcolm Gladwell on Why We Shouldn’t Value Speed Over Power. (Heleo)
- Learning to Distinguish “Fear” from “Fear of Fear” is Key to Leading a Happy Life. (Quartz)
- Puerto Rico Votes in Favor of Statehood. (TheHill)
- Trump Tweets and the Efficient Market Hypothesis. (SSRN)
- Tony Robbins: What I Learned from the World's Greatest Investors. (Time)
- The World's Highest-Paid Musicians of 2016 – Pg.1. (Forbes)
- For Aramco Insiders, Prince’s $2 Trillion IPO Valuation Doesn’t Add Up. (WSJ)