McDonald's hit an all-time high after announcing that kiosks would be replacing cashiers …
That plus this 400-burger-per-hour robot means teenagers have even less of a chance to land a job in retail.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- 7 Questions that Lead to an 'Aha' Moment, According to Research. (Inc)
- Google’s New Chip is a Stepping Stone to Quantum Computing Supremacy. (TechReview)
- 27 Quotes to Change How You Think about Problems. (Flipboard)
- Even AI Creators Don't Understand How Complex AI Works. (BigThink)
- Elon Musk Lays out Plans to Meld Brains and Computers. (Wall Street Journal)
- What Some Very Smart Hedge Fund Managers are Saying about this Market. (Flip)
- Brick-and-Mortar Stores are Shuttering at a Record Pace. (Wall Street Journal)
- 3 Reasons FinTech is Thriving. (Forbes)
- McKinsey: Mounting Dry Powder is Nothing to Worry About. (Institutional Investor)
- Hedge Fund Assets Rise Again with Quants Leading the Way. (ValueWalk)