The Comey situation is nuanced … No, confusing.
It doesn't matter which side you're on, there's stuff to support and stuff to oppose.
Nonetheless, the result is no longer in contention. Trump won the first battle. Comey isn't the Director of the FBI.
Comey may still be trying to win the war. Last week, he testified in front of the Senate Intelligence Committee.
My favorite quote of the night was: ""The statue of justice has a blindfold on because you're not supposed to be peeking out to see if your patron is pleased with what you're doing."
Watching the selective belief in Comey's statements is interesting. Sometimes it seems that Liberals only hear how Trump mishandled Flynn … while Conservatives only hear the lack of investigation into Trump's Russia ties.
At the end of the day, Trump felt finally vindicated from the left's accusations.
So, is the situation nuanced … or just plain confusing?
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- Cavaliers Still Send Paychecks to Warriors Coach Mike Brown. (ESPN)
- Dalai Lama: Behind Our Anxiety, the Fear of Being Unneeded. (New York Times)
- Bill Gates Has Seven Predictions for the Future. (Futurism)
- SNL Just Came up with a Hilarious Version of Alexa Designed for Senior Citizens. (TechCrunch)
- TCU’s First Little Genius Graduates with Physics Degree at 14 Years Old. (DallasNews)
- Former Mozilla CEO Raises $35M in under 30 Seconds for His Browser Startup Brave. (TechCrunch)
- The Hunger Bonds – A Modern Dilemma (Project-Syndicate)
- Meet the 9 Hedge Fund Managers Who Made the Most Money in 2016. (BusinessInsider)
- Dying Malls in the US Should Take Note of How China is Approaching Retail. (BI)
- Why Amazon is Eating the World. (TechCrunch)