With millennials needing trophies for everything, and the statues coming down … they made some new ones.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- Keeping It in the Family: Why We Pick the Partners We Do. (Aeon)
- Imagine If the Media Covered Alcohol like Other Drugs. (Vox)
- Why is It You Can Sense When Someone's Staring at You? (BigThink)
- In the Future, Your Body Won't Be Buried… You'll Dissolve. (Wired)
- How a Journalist Uncovered the True Identity of Jihadi John. (LongReads)
- Meet the 8 Hedge Fund Managers Who Made the Most Money Last Year. (Insider)
- These 7 Forces are Changing the World at an Extraordinary Rate. (SingularityHub)
- Alternative Measure of Market Volatility Turns Up. (SeeItMarket)
- Why is Game of Thrones' Westeros Still Poor? (Forbes)
- Paul Allen's AI Institute Expands Startup Incubator after Successful Artificial Intelligence Spinouts. (GeekWire)