Donald Trump recently proposed a space force. Some people think it's a farce and some say "what took us so long?" Personally, I think it is inevitable and will likely be the amalgam of several ongoing (but disjointed) projects and initiatives. Live long and prosper!
What do you think?
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye recently. Hope you find something interesting.
- 5 Recommended Summer Books that Bill Gates Thinks You Should Read. (Inc)
- Ginni Rometty: It Should Be Augmented Intelligence, Not Artificial. (ValueWalk)
- Female Velvet Ants are So Scary No Other Animal Dares Eat Them. (NewScientist)
- Trump Calls for Space Force' in Major Military Revamp. (Wall Street Journal)
- There Really is a Secret Club in Washington Whose Members Run America. (WSJ)
- AI Future on Wall Street More "Transformers" Than "The Terminator". (TradersMagazine)
- Here's the Real Reason You're Terrified of the $1.2T AI Industry but Don't Yet Truly Know Why. (Forbes)
- How Tech IPOs Got Their Groove Back. (Bloomberg)
- A Nobel-winning Economist's Guide to Taming Tech Monopolies. (Quartz)
- Amazon's $1 Billion Purchase of PillPack Wiped out 15 Times that from Pharmacy Stocks and It Shows the Outsized Effect the Juggernaut Can Have on an Industry. (BusinessInsider)