Coppell, TX • Full-time
What is Capitalogix?
At Capitalogix, we created a revolutionary financial technology platform that uses adaptive A.I. to maximize trading performance. We track thousands of systems to find what’s working in real-time, all the time, using machine learning, high-performance computing, and statistics.
While most A.I. traders focus on using technology to make thousands of transactions in a short period of time, our technology performs millions of observations and only acts on the opportunities determined most likely to have an edge.
Capitalogix is currently seeking a Data Engineer Level 2. In this position, you will be responsible for working with Data Scientists to build a breakthrough machine learning model using massive parallel processing hardware.
- Optimize statistical machine learning models onto massive parallel processing hardware
- Implement and maintain the production version of statistical machine learning models
- Automate production process using distributed computing
- Acquire, clean, and structure data from multiple sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Filter and clean data and review computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code issues
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other measurement matrices that help with data analysis
- Quality assurance test and validate machine learning models and algorithmic techniques
- Extract data related to investment manager instructions, multiple financial indexes, economic factors, and market environments.
- Interpret data and analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- BS degree or higher from the field of Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Economics, Statistics or a related field
- 3+ years of data engineering experience optimizing mathematic models running on parallel processing hardware
- 3+ years of experience with Spark, Hadoop, Hive or other parallel processing framework
- Experience with statistical modeling/data mining algorithms, such as multivariate regression, logistic regression, clustering algorithms, support vector machines, and decision trees
- Solid knowledge of fundamental CS concept including distributed computing, algorithm and data structure
- h4 analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- The ability to dive into an ANSI SQL/Python/ R codebase; familiarity with a scientific computing framework such as R or other statistical packages
- Experience in SQL query optimization.
- Proficient in C++
- Fintech background
Capitalogix is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.