Full-time • Coppell, TX
What is Capitalogix?
At Capitalogix, we created a revolutionary financial technology platform that uses adaptive A.I. to maximize trading performance. We track thousands of systems to find what’s working in real-time, all the time, using machine learning, high-performance computing, and statistics.
While most A.I. traders focus on using technology to make thousands of transactions in a short period of time, our technology performs millions of observations and only acts on the opportunities determined most likely to have an edge.
Capitalogix is currently seeking an ANSI SQL Database Analyst/Programmer Developer. This is not a DBA role. You will contribute to the team by maintaining existing applications, as well as coding new features and new applications. You will be a database expert on the team.
- Provide guidance on implementing highly performant code and design in the database
- Innovate, reimagine current systems, and challenge the status quo to help the company move towards real-time data processing
- Design Patterns/SOLID Principles and document solution to product specifications for shared capabilities throughout the architecture
- As an Agile Pod Lead, you will mentor team members to grow abilities and strengthen capabilities
- Develop, comment, and document new features and bug fixes for release notes and developer level guides
- Participate in code reviews and identify best practices and efficiency steps for increased stability and capability
- BA/BS inComputer Science
- 1-2 years in experience in SQL and ANSI SQL Database/data warehouse development
- .NET/Java/PHP/Threading/MVC/REST Request/Response(JSON/XML)
- 1-2 years in development experience in Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft ETL stack
- Proven background implementing scalable ETL solutions for high volume, evolving datasets
- Design and conduct unit testing
- SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), AWS development and migration experience, automation scripting language (Python or PowerShell)
- Linux experience (BASH, etc.)
- Understanding of Data Science and Big Data/NoSQL (Netezza, Kafka, etc.) concepts
- Python, R, and Java development experience
- Integrated cloud-based development (AWS, Azure)
- Fintech background
Capitalogix is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.