Coppell, TX • Full-time
What is Capitalogix?
At Capitalogix, we created a revolutionary financial technology platform that uses adaptive A.I. to maximize trading performance. We track thousands of systems to find what’s working in real-time, all the time, using machine learning, high-performance computing, and statistics.
While most A.I. traders focus on using technology to make thousands of transactions in a short period of time, our technology performs millions of observations and only acts on the opportunities determined most likely to have an edge.
Capitalogix is currently seeking a Java Full Stack Developer 2. Our Production Development Team has created a full featured real-time signal processing platform and is looking for a developer to translate product specifications into production level applications.
- Design and document solution to product specifications for shared capabilities throughout the architecture
- As an Agile Pod Lead, you will mentor team members to grow abilities and strengthen capabilities
- Develop, comment, and document new features and bug fixes for release notes and developer level guides
- Participate in code reviews and identify best practices and efficiency steps for increased stability and capability
- BA/BS in Engineering or Computer Science
- 3-5 years of experience as a front end and back end full stack application developer
- Experience in Java, Angular, and PHP
- Ability to create, debug, secure, test, and optimize code for multiple web-based applications
- h4 understanding of basic database design, including SQL, ANSI SQL, and PostgreSQL
- Java threading and asynchronous event handling, data binding, MVC, REST API, AngularJS and jQuery
- User Defined Functions (UDF)
Capitalogix is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.