Coppell, TX • Full-time
What is Capitalogix?
At Capitalogix, we created a revolutionary financial technology platform that uses adaptive A.I. to maximize trading performance. We track thousands of systems to find what’s working in real-time, all the time, using machine learning, high-performance computing, and statistics.
While most A.I. traders focus on using technology to make thousands of transactions in a short period of time, our technology performs millions of observations and only acts on the opportunities determined most likely to have an edge.
Capitalogix is currently seeking a QA Test Automation Developer. You will report to the Quality Assurance Lead. This role is responsible for the development of automation frameworks, establishing infrastructure to convey automated testing, and the creation and execution of automated test scripts. Cross-functionally, you would work with Product Managers and Developers to understand solution requirements.
- Backend database testing in Microsoft SQL environment including validating stored procs, jobs, and triggers
- Identify automation testing requirements from specifications, map test case requirements, and design automation testing plan
- Participate in test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members
- Maintain effective communication with the project software engineers on project limitation, capability, performance requirement, and hardware interface changes
- Monitor program performance after implementation to prevent reoccurrence of program operating problems and ensure efficiency of operation
- Create test tools that facilitate data-gathering and test method execution
- Automation-Processes Management (Automated API/UI Testing)
- Be a creative thinker who can quickly identify and test for functional ‘edge cases’ outside of expected functionality workflow
- Have the drive to become an expert in:
- Unit testing
- UX Testing
- UI Testing
- Integration testing of APIs
- Performance and scalability testing
- Security Penetration Testing
- A BA/BS or master’s degree in software design, engineering, or computer science
- A master’s degree (with 1-2 years of experience) or
- A bachelor’s degree and (with 2-4 years of experience)
- Knowledge of SQL scripting
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Understanding of Software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- 2+ years experience in object-oriented programming (C++, Java, .NET Framework)
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Fintech background
- Familiar with Futures Markets
- Experience with Agile Scrum
Capitalogix is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.