Usually, bookmarks are static links. Diphur alerts you when content changes occur on the sites you choose. For example, with Diphur you can?
- Get real-time notification of specials, price-drops, or giveaways.
- Receive an e-mail when a new file or update is available on a site you track.
- Monitor breaking news or competitive information.
Here is an example of a message it sent alerting me when a web conference (I was waiting for) went live.
Similarly, here is a sample link showing how Diphur ChangeUps work; click here to see content changes occurring at Yahoo News right now.
Diphur gives you a lot of control about how you specify what you want and when you want it. You can:
- Set Diphur to monitor the website – hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly.
- Filter changes by size. Do you want all changes (or just about the big ones)?
- Use Keywords to further filter changes that do not have certain words in them.
There is even a browser bookmarklet that lets you add a bookmark to the page you are viewing without visiting Diphur.