Business Posts Moving the Markets that I Found Interesting This Week:
- Goldman's Magnum Opus On The Economic Impact From Japan's Earthquake. (ZeroHedge)
- Emerging Markets: Will Fortune Favor the Brave? (FT)
- Hedge Fund Bets $40MM That Twitter Can Predict The Stock Market. (HuffPost & CNBC)
- A Funny Feeling About the Stock Market. (Of_Two_Minds)
- Money Rushes Into Social Start-Ups at Eye-Popping Valuations. (WSJ)
- More Posts Moving the Markets.
Lighter Ideas and Fun Links that I Found Interesting This Week
- Does Moammar Gadhafi Really Use 40 Lipsticked Virgins as His Personal Guardians? (AOL)
- Organized Religion 'Will Be Driven Toward Extinction' in These 9 Countries. (CNN)
- Where Do Bad Moods Come From? (Wired)
- The Pace of Innovation: Why Internet Explorer Will Survive & Firefox Won't. (ZDNet)
- The iPad 2 Reviews Are In — Read The Best Parts Here (BusinessInsider & NYTimes)
- More Posts with Lighter Ideas and Fun Links.