First, you may have seen that Butler will be making another trip to the NCAA Championship game.
Well, the Onion has it covered. Here is a link to their article: "Butler Bulldogs Inspire Thousands Of Tall, Goony-Looking Midwestern Dorks".
Business Posts Moving the Markets that I Found Interesting This Week:
- Goldman Sachs Partners Selling Shares – What Does it Mean? (Dealbook)
- Wal-Mart CEO Bill Simon Expects Inflation. (USAToday)
- Gartner: Tablet Trend to Boost IT Spending by Billions. (AllThingsDigital)
- Meg Whitman joins VC Firm Kleiner Perkins. (Reuters)
- Top 10 Dying Industries – Real Time Economics. (WSJ)
- More Posts Moving the Markets.
Lighter Ideas and Fun Links that I Found Interesting This Week
- Paul Allen Slams Bill Gates in Memoir: When $13BB Isn't Enough. (MW & VF)
- First-Person Account of Southwest's Plane Landing After Roof Blew Off. (Insider)
- Clearest Picture of Japan’s Crisis Comes from 1000s of Miles Away. (NYTimes)
- Great Visualization of the Imperial History of the Middle East. (Forbes)
- Lost City of Atlantis, Swamped by Tsunami, Found by Researchers? (Reuters)
- More Posts with Lighter Ideas and Fun Links.