These are a few of the links that caught my eye.
Business Posts Moving the Markets that I Found Interesting This Week:
- De-Bunking Economic Facts: The Crisis Suggests a Staggering Lack of Knowledge. (BW)
- Doug Kass' Still Timely Contrarian Reminder. (TheStreet & Minyanville)
- Starbucks CEO, Howard Schultz, Says "The Commodity Rally Is Fake". (PragCap)
- Number-Crunchers Crunched: Uses & Abuses of Models. (Economist)
- BRIC Wall: Is China's GDP Growth-Per-Head About to Slow Down? (Economist & FT)
- More Posts Moving the Markets.
Lighter Ideas and Fun Links that I Found Interesting This Week
- Google Everywhere: As Google Grows, How Much Is Too Much? (Wharton)
- CNN vs. Other News Site: Comparing What Gets Covered. (Atlantic)
- Real-Time World Statistics. (Worldometers)
- Gaming the Financial-Aid System to Outwit the College Bean-Counters. (WSJ)
- 5 Lessons from Sir Isaac Newton. (DumbLittleMan)
- More Posts with Lighter Ideas and Fun Links.