Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
It was a tough week for Global Markets.
- Richard Russell’s 12 Tips For the New Normal. (Pragmatic Capitalism)
- Emerging Markets Diversification: Are the Benefits Declining? (MoneyWatch)
- Studies Say No Link Between HFT and Volatility. (FT)
- Supercomputer Accurately Predicted Revolution Based on News Stories. (BBC)
- The 9 Most Valuable Tech Brands In The U.S. – Guess Who's #1. (HuffingtonPost)
- 344 Illustrated Flowcharts to Find Life's Big Answers.. (BrainPickings)
- Ten Things You Should Know About Time. Most animals live for 1.5 Billion heartbeats. (MBlog)
- Five Best Screencasting or Screen Recording Tools. (Lifehacker)
- Data Analysis: The Least Sexy Way to Study Female Orgasm. (NewScientist)
- Google's New Airfare Search Section Takes-Off. (StLToday)