The Game of Thrones is getting more popular. Who do you think will win?
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- Sun Tzu's 33 Best Pieces Of Leadership Advice. (Forbes)
- Lessons From The Samurai: The Secret To Always Being At Your Best. (Bakadesuyo)
- Obama Is Finally Acting Like Lincoln. (The Week)
- John Oliver: Stop Calling It Net Neutrality; It's 'Preventing Cable Company F**kery'. (TechDirt)
- Scientists Discovered A Way To Reverse The Process Of Aging. First Succesful Organ Regeneration in a Living Animal. (Discover)
- Record Numbers Renounce U.S. Citizenship—And Many Aren't Counted. (Forbes)
- 5 Dirty Secrets About the U.S. Economy. (Harvard Business Review)
- AngelList’s Newest Experiment: a $25 Million Fund to Invest in Angel Investors. (WSJ)
- The End of Behavioral Finance? (PragCap)
- Introduction of the Commodity Markets. (Voices)