Alibaba's IPO debut roared … and its shares soared 38%.
In many ways, the IPO was surprisingly big.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- Can Technology Really Change Your Habits? (FastCompany)
- The 10,000 Hours Myth: Practice Predicts Only 12% of Performance. (Spring)
- The Man Who Created The First Pop-Up Ad Says 'Sorry'. (TheVerge)
- Do Dogs Really Feel Shame and Guilt? (Psychology Today)
- China Says New Supersonic Sub Would Reach San Francisco In 100 Minutes. (Sploid)
- Apple's Secret War Against Samsung is Working. (MacObserver)
- Microsoft Still Doesn't Get Why the iPhone Succeeded. (TUAW)
- The Dark, Disturbing World of the Visa-For-Sale Program. (Fortune)
- U.S. Hikes Fee to Renounce Citizenship By 422%. (Forbes)
- Here's How Much Aid The U.S. Wants To Send Foreign Countries In 2015, and Why. (INFOGRAPHIC)